Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • jbAIOMiner

jberry1

i like the banking part but the miner needs work 

i only use the banking  part because it takes 20 min to get a full bag 

he keeps running around the ore

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing this script for free.

The script has some bugs that need to be ironed out.

Some examples of bugs I found in a few minutes running the script:

- The mining area -> The bot, from time to time, tries to go mine  a far away node, but before reaching it, returns to the position we set the area. This makes the bot walk around like a retard while doing "nothing". This is a big red flag for reports.

- The script randomly stops while mining. No "explanation" is given.

- The bot gets stuck going up and down (in a loop) the lumbridge bank stairs

--

If you don't have time / desire to update the script, would you consider releasing it as a local script so we can mod it and fix some of these issues?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to mine iron in East Ardougne and it worked. But now that I went to coal it's all messed up and bot doesn't know how to travel to rocks. It keeps clicking into the black area where you can't move.

hey bro, not sure if you do updates to this script or not but would be nice if this had more options to configure, like set which rocks to mine, which would help alot, great script though for being free. hope to see more options added

• 4 weeks later...

Archived