Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Walking on specific tile on screen bug?


    Fictional
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    Hi, I'm trying to walk on a specific tile on screen for example:

    getWalking.walkOnScreen(tile );

    Problem is that after some time on clicking on this tile it will find a spot which is so close to the players tile that it will get stuck in a loop clicking between these tiles cause it thinks it is "clicking on the tile". I don't know how I would fix this issue since it is the way the bot interacts with the game, are there any admins or anybody else that could help me out maybe someone has had the same problem happen them before?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Is your zoom set to default?

    If it happens regularly, try forcing a random camera movement after a couple failures so the client might be able to click on it correctly.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    8 hours ago, Pandemic said:

    Is your zoom set to default?

    If it happens regularly, try forcing a random camera movement after a couple failures so the client might be able to click on it correctly.

    Yes my zoom is set to the default...

    Okay I could do that however it is a pretty ugly way of solving it.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    21 hours ago, Fictional said:

    Yes my zoom is set to the default...

    Okay I could do that however it is a pretty ugly way of solving it.

    Yeah you're right, I'll check it out on our end and see what I can do.

    Update: I wasn't able to recreate it, could you grab a video/gif of it happening? If you call walkOnScreen again it'll use a different point and shouldn't have the issue more than once.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

    Yeah you're right, I'll check it out on our end and see what I can do.

    Update: I wasn't able to recreate it, could you grab a video/gif of it happening? If you call walkOnScreen again it'll use a different point and shouldn't have the issue more than once.

    Alright I'll see what I can do to replicate it. Never said it was a consistent bug, which I hate for replicating but I'll let it run for a few hours.

    Edited by Fictional
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.