Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking to make consistent money

qwas7898

Hi!

So I have botted years back but nothing really in recent times. I am looking for a way to get back into botting and would like to know if it is a good idea to invest in some zulrah accounts and start with botting a few and as I earn from these I can scale it up? Or would starting with zulrah accs/bots be a bad idea? Should I go for some lower gp/hr activities?

Any tips/guides welcome :)

You shouldn't throw yourself into a harder level of Botting until you have mastered the lower levels.

Botting nowadays is much different than before, bans and locks are more aggressive.

I'd suggest you taste what Botting Is now and go on upwards.

Baby steps, man.. Baby steps.

like @Defiled I would advise against jumping to snake.  If you know what your doing its great, otherwise you'll just be burning money. 

Feel free to hmu if you have questions but start small and scale.

So start with one zulrah bot? 😄. I was calculating and 3 zulrah bots already make more than minimum wage in my country so getting to that level would be awesome

Archived