Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking a Step Back

lily

Hey Guys!

So it may have been obvious that for the last little while I haven't been terribly active. As such I will be removing my paid scripts from the SDN as I do not have time to maintain them any longer. I am going to try to stay available as moderator (as long as @Hashtag wants me to). My free scripts will also remain up for the time being.

So just thought I'd let you all know, I'll probably be around as much (so not THAT much) as I have been previously

:) I hope everything irl for you is doing good, It's sad seeing a wonderful scripter such as yourself leave DB scripting. Glad you're staying as a mod ! :) 

3 hours ago, Defiled said:

:) I hope everything irl for you is doing good, It's sad seeing a wonderful scripter such as yourself leave DB scripting. Glad you're staying as a mod ! :) 

So good I don't have time to code anymore! #goals

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Lily, I purchased your pro cooking script a while ago. Raw summer pies seems to make the script immediately stop. I wonder if this is a bug or due to you discontinuing the script or something?

Archived