Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ban appeal

silver slug

My banned profile: @Doviz

Who banned you: @Prime

Why were you banned: I didn't reply to this report

Why should you be unbanned: First, I did not intentionally ignore staff requests to respond to the report, I didn't know it was made until yesterday when I saw I was banned. 

I guess I still have to reply to the report so: It's not a valid report, he's not following a template. The user has reported me on multiple forums about the same issue, in his report on tribot he was asked to provide proof and when he did he got compromised by a staff member that his screenshots of the payments don't match up he didn't have anything else to say.  I guess he thought I'd rather give 50AUD worth of gold than have reports on me, as he threatened to make them on all websites I advertise on. 

I didn't respond to any of his reports on any of the forums, but I only got banned on dreambot, i guess he provided enough proof here that I scammed him? I need to see that, as apparently I am banned for scamming.

If I get unbanned I will make sure to check more frequently if there will be any reports I need to respond to.

• 1 month later...
    On 3/9/2020 at 12:10 PM, silver slug said:

First, I did not intentionally ignore staff requests to respond to the report, I didn't know it was made until yesterday when I saw I was banned. 

You were tagged in it, you get a notification for that. The title has both your name and the word "scammed" in it.

It's not a valid report, he's not following a template. The user has reported me on multiple forums about the same issue, in his report on tribot he was asked to provide proof and when he did he got compromised by a staff member that his screenshots of the payments don't match up he didn't have anything else to say.  I guess he thought I'd rather give 50AUD worth of gold than have reports on me, as he threatened to make them on all websites I advertise on. 

Because you didn't reply to the original report, to us it looked very much like you scammed him. How would've we known what was actually going on?

i guess he provided enough proof here that I scammed him? I need to see that, as apparently I am banned for scamming.

You ignoring a scam request was enough for us to mark you as a scammer. Idk what you want me to say, should we just have let you continue making business and ignore the report, possibly let you scam more?

I get a feeling you're not taking this seriously.

Archived