Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

1 hour ago, Zawy said:

Does the logger says anything at all? What's lagging exactly?

not really. just running to the bank but not banking and then back and forth

Two out of 4 bots I ran from tut Island, so far so good :) will update when/if my main makes it to 99 Fletching 

Screenshot_20230327_201321.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_201149.jpg

How can I adjust the window so that I can read all of the text when choosing my settings? most of the text is cut off and just has "..." at the end. maximizing the window does not show more text.

thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, osrsb0t said:

How can I adjust the window so that I can read all of the text when choosing my settings? most of the text is cut off and just has "..." at the end. maximizing the window does not show more text.

thanks in advance

Hey,

Change your OS system text size.

18 minutes ago, FenrirsMaw said:

Thieving Seed stall in draynor village does nothing. Stands next to stall and stares into the distance.

Did you enable stalls in the GUI?

so far so good, im enjoying the script. one suggestion/request that i do have is: is it possible to add some members quests to the questing section? i think that would help a bit more. cheers