Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Adding shortcut to the WebWalking is broken

botmaker_01

getWalking().getWebPathFinder().addObstacle(new PassableObstacle("Portal", "Use"
            , new Tile(2040, 5240, 0) // start position of player when interacting with portal
            , new Tile(2021, 5223, 0) // teleported position
            , new Tile(2039, 5240, 0))); // position of the object

Any ideas why this doesn't work? Tried hopelessly to use different approaches also with 

getWalking().getAStarPathFinder().addObstacle...

but it doesn't seem to work. Also feel free to comment how to implement "Correct" custom web walking on top of the existing one.

Adding an obstacle to the web doesn't do anything, web finder does not handle obstacles, only the local path finder (aStar/Dij, Dij is only up/down z axis)

It doesn't use specific obstacles, just what the obstacle is so it knows that object doesn't actually block your path (wall vs door)

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Adding an obstacle to the web doesn't do anything, web finder does not handle obstacles, only the local path finder (aStar/Dij, Dij is only up/down z axis)

It doesn't use specific obstacles, just what the obstacle is so it knows that object doesn't actually block your path (wall vs door)

Thanks, actually I've found your post about adding custom WebNodes, but I still can't manage get it to work. Will update here if I get it working. 
    Also why after I stop the script the added WebNodes are kept in cache? Restart of the client helps, but it's pretty slow process 😕

Archived