Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nano Fisher Lumbridge Swamp Pathing

st_jeezy

Hello,

I ran the Nano Fisher script at Lumbridge Swamp (power fishing, shift click dropping, small net) for about 40min until it bugged out. My character began running back and forth

between the fishing spot and and a spot on the hill shortly behind the fishing spot. It also appeared that when the script would right click a fishing spot and attempt to click "Net" it would miss and continue missing.

I hope I gave enough info. Let me know if I can try and give you more.

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, st_jeezy said:

Thanks for the bug report but please don't post them in here. This is for broken scripts (that do not work at all), not scripts which have a bug. Rather, you post it on the script thread or just pm me, either works
    That said, I'll check the bug out, not sure what it could be happening

4 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Thanks for the bug report but please don't post them in here. This is for broken scripts (that do not work at all), not scripts which have a bug. Rather, you post it on the script thread or just pm me, either works
    That said, I'll check the bug out, not sure what it could be happening

Ahh. My apologies. Thanks for letting me know!

Archived