Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fastest ban of all time?

rokaHakor

From my personal experience, it pretty much aligns with everything Nezz said. Let them sit for a while, see if they get autoban from tutorial island botting. We all know F2P accounts get dem autobans fast af. 

• 1 month later...

I made 2 new accounts so I could test my Newb Quest script. I selected the names/e-mail and appearance by hand and let the Tutorial Island script do the rest. I then ran my quest script on the account that finished the island first and while the script was heading to the bank to deposit all the initial items, it got a random event that I think the bot the bot somehow messed up somehow at dismissing. Three minutes later it was kicked off the world and banned. LMAO The account didn't even last 5 minutes after Tut Island. Not even mad just amazed. :lol:

Edit: Interestingly looking at the account status it somehow got 2 macroing offenses within that short time.

happened to me as well, banned in less than 10 mins using the same script. I actually saw the account get kicked. haha They monitor accounts VERY closely for the first 24 hours. After that, your chances of being banned decrease significantly

If you are wondering. I made a new account and did tut island myself and all f2p quests, then botted every stat i have atm.

41 att, 49 str, 41 def, 16 range, 43 pray, 33 mage, 32 thieving, 50 crafting (spinning on my own script) and 26 mining were all botted. I havent lifted a finger besides questing. I made the account 3 days ago and have been pretty much non-stop botting without a ban. So thats why i came to that conclusion.

Archived