Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WorldHopper help

kamilo

Hey everyone, im a new scripter. Im a engineer graduate but I haven't coded my own scripts on rs (idk why + I had lots of school work).

So I am currently working on designing a world hopper mechanic for my script (a simple shop buyer)

ill try to explain in simple terms

Basically Im designing a world hopper that hops to random worlds to buy an item from the shop. However, my goal is to buy it at full stock, if its not at full stock I want my program to record it and (start a timer until full restock), while my account continues to hop to other worlds. 

And so,  I want to code my program to avoid those worlds until they're fully stocked again. (basically a cool down timer on worlds that aren't at full stock of that item).

I know this is a bit advanced but I really want to finish this. I know it will come in handy in future as well. 

Any tips ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Also im not too familiar with the API either, since there isn't a search bar its seeming to be even tougher. Is there a discord where everyone uses? I would like to chat with members and perhaps ask for help instead of making threads in the future on little things.

Thanks guys 

Current thoughts

//max stack of that item
    fullStock = 10;

//Restock time per 1 item restocked (in seconds)
    restockTime = 30;

//Array to store all worlds you want to use [typed manually] - yes, long list
    int[] worlds = {305,375,366,etc..};

//loop here (for, if, while) - which one is best to use here?
    	if item not at full stock start cooldown on that world {

//cooldown timer
    	cdTime = (fullStock - currentStock)*restockTime;

*** a little confused at this point, now i have a timer for each world that is not fully
    	stocked, now i need to tell the program to avoid this world until timer is up. Any 
    	thoughts here ***

}
    	else {

//buy the item

}

You can write it much cleaner than suggested above, simply filter PvP worlds etc, then upon opening the shop on a new world store the world no. And shop item amounts to a Map and then time it based on items respawn time in the shop. 

8 hours ago, Pseudo said:

You can write it much cleaner than suggested above, simply filter PvP worlds etc, then upon opening the shop on a new world store the world no. And shop item amounts to a Map and then time it based on items respawn time in the shop. 

Can you elaborate please, I thought it was pretty basic and clean lol. yeah PvP worlds and skill total worlds too

this might be a dumb questions whats the command for storing item amount (sorry not too good with API) atm.

but my real dilemma is how to filter the worlds until timer is up. I thought of doing a while loop with an increment counter, but im not sure I can increment seconds properly, or maybe there is a better method

suggestions>?

Archived