Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.9.1

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

Another smaller release for you guys today.

In this release we haaaaave:

• Deprecated old Quest enum
    • Added in new Quest interface with Free/Paid/MiniQuest enums under it, you'll find it under quests.book
    • I added quest points to the new quest enum, with plans to add in skill/quest requirements, hopefully in the next release.
    • Hint Arrow getTile fix, the getX/Y/Z should also return just straight up tile x/y/z, as well.
    • Deprecated Tab.STATS and added in Tab.SKILLS
    • Added in a toString method to the Tab enum to return a more accurate name for them
    • In LoginSolver when it fails and stops the script for whatever reason, it will enable client rendering again.
    • Deprecated TabKey.STATS and added in TabKey.SKILLS to reflect the changes in Tab class
    • Switched the queueTraversed method to a byte[], as that's what RS has it as, no longer boolean (no idea when that changed)
    • Edit* I also added in a hopeful fix for having the slight time gap between login solver and welcome screen solver. If anyone is still having issues with this, please let me know!

I've also removed a few more deprecated methods:

ViewportTools.getPointOnTile // see tileToScreen instead

Account.username/password/pinProperty, deprecated because jfx is awful, and nobody should have been using these anyway.

A constructor under ForumUser (again, nobody should be using this)

Next release I'll be pulling out some maybe more commonly used methods, like Character.getHealth/getMaxHealth, you should be using getHealthPercent instead.

Thanks as always everyone!

The Dream Team

33 minutes ago, JBuser said:

Do we re-download the client for updates like this or when we open the client the updates automatically sync?

just run DBLauncher.jar and it will update the client

• Nuclear Nezz unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived