Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking to a Tile does not wait for completion

DtohhM8

My walking method looks like this:

public void walkToTile(Tile area) {
        getWalking().walk(area);
        sleepUntil(() -> !getLocalPlayer().isMoving() && !getLocalPlayer().isAnimating(), 60000 * 60); // 1 Hour time limit of travel
    }

Inside of Rellekka, there is the Rock Crab area. The sleeping Rock Crabs do not wake up after a certain length of time of you being there unless you run out of the area and back in. When I try to use my method like so:

walkToTile(new Tile(2659, 3677, 0)); // Walk out of area
    walkToTile(new Tile(2673, 3716, 0)); // Walk back into area

It clicks to the first Tile, then clicks straight to the second one without waiting to arrive at the first Tile. I tried to change my method to:

public void walkToTile(Tile area) {
        getWalking().walk(area);
        sleepUntil(() -> getLocalPlayer().getTile().equals(area), 60000 * 60); // 1 Hour time limit of travel
    }

But this causes no click to be made to the Tile what so ever and the player to just stand still.

How can I get my script to wait until the player has arrived at the Tile it is walking to?

Archived