Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client will launch but OSRS wont load.

angelfromhell

So just as the title says, OSRS just wont come up I've seen some threads about this but all of them were from about 2 months ago saying that we just had to wait for client to be updated. I don't see anything in the live chat about an update now so I don't think thats the problem. This is a screenshot if it helps

Screenshot (3).png

Restart, enable fresh start. Delete the Dreambot folder in your user folder and rerun DBLaucnher.jar

8 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Restart, enable fresh start. Delete the Dreambot folder in your user folder and rerun DBLaucnher.jar

oh boy, I deleted the dreambot folder and now whenever I log in it freezes. I tried increasing and decreasing the ram slider and it doesn't seem to help

24 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Also I found out that I had java version 12 or whatever installed so 
    I uninstalled that and it fixed the freezing problem but still no OSRS client

1 hour ago, angelfromhell said:

Also I found out that I had java version 12 or whatever installed so 
    I uninstalled that and it fixed the freezing problem but still no OSRS client

Yeah, it appears you're using a proxy.

Possible that proxy is dead? Have you tried loading it without using one?

Archived