Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy Woodcutter Trial version

mogyiii

This is an amazing script, especially being free.

I'm also using your combat script. it isn't as polished as this one but couldn't find any better alternative.

Looking forward to code some scripts using some of your techniques. Thanks for sharing this for free.

• 2 weeks later...
    8 hours ago, smethakd said:

I used your script good for like 3 days, after that he logs in but doesnt work. He standing still watching at the willow trees at east of draynor 

Try delete Jagex folder in your %USERNAME%

55 minutes ago, smethakd said:

I allready tried that. It doesnt help. The script is threw an error

I don’t have much time lately, but I will improve sometime in the future

It doesn't select good locations for firemaking so I lite 2 logs then need to move and go super far then run out of space and seem to often times go back to a spot I already have logs burning so I have to move again. Seems like a decent script tho otherwise as long as I don't get a ban using it XD a great tool for grinding some levels out while I'm busy doing other things. I haven't played in years and my brother is on Old School so I'm just trying to catch up enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo is there a reason it drops everything in your inventory and randomly switches worlds while doing it? 

Was cutting yews @ the exchange checked in after about 2 hours and noticed my guy not wearing anything with the axe IN inventory instead of equipment slot, I run back to the bank and everything equipped is GONE, I can only surmise that 

A: the bot got itself killed (by walking very far away from the trees....) 
    B: which is more likely, the bot dropped the inventory slotted gear and for some reason started cutting with the axe in inventory

On 12/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, DavidKaz said:

Sooo is there a reason it drops everything in your inventory and randomly switches worlds while doing it? 

Was cutting yews @ the exchange checked in after about 2 hours and noticed my guy not wearing anything with the axe IN inventory instead of equipment slot, I run back to the bank and everything equipped is GONE, I can only surmise that 

A: the bot got itself killed (by walking very far away from the trees....) 
    B: which is more likely, the bot dropped the inventory slotted gear and for some reason started cutting with the axe in inventory

he didn't throw anything away. just smoothly killed you by the dark wizard. if you want to avoid this don't cut the tree in daynor bank or have a higher combat level at arround 20.

• 2 weeks later...