Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy Woodcutter Trial version

mogyiii

15 hours ago, bottingaccoun said:

West Draynor Willows and South Draynor Willows both seem to be broken for me - idk which one is supposed to be the bundle of willows right next to the bank and fishing spots, I assume it's one of those, but neither of those work.

East Draynor Willows work great though! Been botting for a couple hours straight.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mogy,

What a brilliant script, this has been so so useful and allowed me to slog through the first 50 levels of WC and FM.

The  burning logs in a spot that it can't light them isn't really a problem as it just moves to a new spot and I can comfortably let this run and go afk for a few hours. However today I was watching it do its magic and it logged onto a PVP world. Not really a big problem if you're running around with just an axe and a tinderbox but I was on my main and very nearly got caught with my pants down for my PvM set up. Any way you can prevent it from logging into PVP worlds?

Keep up the good work!

On 7/12/2020 at 12:55 PM, Vengeance115 said:

Hey Mogy,

What a brilliant script, this has been so so useful and allowed me to slog through the first 50 levels of WC and FM.

The  burning logs in a spot that it can't light them isn't really a problem as it just moves to a new spot and I can comfortably let this run and go afk for a few hours. However today I was watching it do its magic and it logged onto a PVP world. Not really a big problem if you're running around with just an axe and a tinderbox but I was on my main and very nearly got caught with my pants down for my PvM set up. Any way you can prevent it from logging into PVP worlds?

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your report. I'll fix all my script bugs in days, but in the meantime you can turn off the "worldhop"

released 2.3?? mate im still running 1.0 from the script topic.....am i doing something wrong l0l

- also the anti-ban actions might be too much. it checks every 1-2 seconds lol than again idk ill post progress tonight

Edited by dravid
    ed

with the new update it is unusable since the bot says hi! to everyone who comes close and is quickly detected as a bot
    I have been banned 4 accounts the same day for using this scrip

11 hours ago, luiismon said:

with the new update it is unusable since the bot says hi! to everyone who comes close and is quickly detected as a bot
    I have been banned 4 accounts the same day for using this scrip

Thanks report!

• 1 month later...