Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Karambwan buyer] Earn 100-300k/h -- Stable -- Fast quickhop --

Zawy

No i am not, the bot sometimes works for 3-4 hrs and then randomly glitches in brimhaven charter.

Okay weird, Could be a client error.

Script is running flawless for me. but only thing that bugs me is the karambwan counter.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the counter later today.

Okay weird, Could be a client error.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the counter later today.

Yes the counter, even if shop has 0, it counts as if it had bought 3, and when switching worlds it adds the number of karams in your inv to total bought again, if you understand what i mean soz english not native tongue.

Yes the counter, even if shop has 0, it counts as if it had bought 3, and when switching worlds it adds the number of karams in your inv to total bought again, if you understand what i mean soz english not native tongue.

o wow, alright I'll check it out and let you know :) 

Have you checked out the Brimhaven glitch bro?

Just running the script right now.

Edit: can't see anything weird.

Do you have skype?

Just running the script right now.

Edit: can't see anything weird.

Do you have skype?

Soz i dont have Skype, but its a glitch that happens totally random, it sometimes runs for 4 hours and then glitches, sometimes i run 12 hrs without glitching, sometimes it glitches first half hour. ill take screenshot next time it occurs

Archived