Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banning Nightmare Zone

tehmastermind

I already know botting is risky and that the ban rates have gone up dramatically over the years. But i came across a number of people who have maxed out mains using nmz bots. I was wondering what the ban rate was on dream bot for nmz scripts. What the longest proggies people have ran on mains

If you don't want to lose an account, don't bot on it. It's not a matter of IF it will be banned, but WHEN, Especially a main. If you really need to do NMZ on a main and afk it just set up an autoclicker to flick your prayer. I've done that personally on an account that is nearly max.

nex nmz is brilliant. im 122 and i used it didnt get banned, also got another account to 120 using it but got banned from other skilling. nexs nmz script is godly grab it

6 hours ago, valchez said:

nex nmz is brilliant. im 122 and i used it didnt get banned, also got another account to 120 using it but got banned from other skilling. nexs nmz script is godly grab it

Nex makes good stuff, regardless, NMZ has a low ban rate. Still wouldn't recommend it for a main.

I did all melees and ranged to max in NMZ on another bot a year ago.

1900+ total with 15 90+ skills 100% botted. It's all about mixing tasks, using less used humanlike scripts and not botting agility or RC. Also questing, bossing and pking gives you loads of "I'm not a bot" points.

• 9 months later...

I used NMZ bot first on my nearly maxed main a few weeks ago, it was banned within a few hours. Funny thing is my other bot was running same time, has not been banned in more than 3 weeks... already have maxed combat stats at 60 attack...  Personally I think its just a bit of experimenting what works and what doesn't. Some scripts are better than others and it really is a hit or miss when talking ab bans... 

37 minutes ago, Dreambotter55 said:

I used NMZ bot first on my nearly maxed main a few weeks ago, it was banned within a few hours. Funny thing is my other bot was running same time, has not been banned in more than 3 weeks... already have maxed combat stats at 60 attack...  Personally I think its just a bit of experimenting what works and what doesn't. Some scripts are better than others and it really is a hit or miss when talking ab bans... 

Bans are a mysterious beats lol.  Trail and error while documenting your progress of what works and what doesn't work is the best way to figure out that perfect balance.  

Archived