Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got banned - they watching now?

jaass

Hi! I have been botting last 1,5 month from the scratch and now i got 1 day banned. I have question are they now watching my account and if so, how long they will be watching? Im almost done with botting and next i have to do quests for it, so it takes like a week to do them so im not going to use any script a while. I have used stealth injection when botting if it matters. 

I have seen that people have took their account back like if it were hacked and told to Jagex that their "account have been hacked and then someone have been used bot on the account" to get clear account, so could i try that out or do they look farther into the past to see i have been botted whole account? :D I just dont know have i used the same IP when i created the account and when i was playing with it on stealth injection?

If this post are in wrong place just move it, thanks!

An account with a prior ban will always be at higher risk. Any subsequent ban you receive will certainly be a permanent ban, too. If you're risk averse, just don't bot on the account anymore.

But what's the fun in that. Live by the sword. Die by the sword. That's how I lost my main account and 2B. But it's all part of the game. Just don't risk more than you want to lose.

Also, maybe you'd have better luck if you use DreamBot for your botting needs.

1 minute ago, Prime said:

An account with a prior ban will always be at higher risk. Any subsequent ban you receive will certainly be a permanent ban, too. If you're risk averse, just don't bot on the account anymore.

But what's the fun in that. Live by the sword. Die by the sword. That's how I lost my main account and 2B. But it's all part of the game. Just don't risk more than you want to lose.

Also, maybe you'd have better luck if you use DreamBot for your botting needs.

I think that im going to die by the sword but just trying to stay alive with some good tips from here. Idk is it even possible to keep it unbanned permanently or not and thats why im asking it. Did u got perm bans instantly after the 1 day ban or did u botted long time before it? I have lost my main too so i dont have much in this shit anymore but anyways it would be nice to keep it in the game and if not - have to try again with other account :D

And for the bot thing, i would stay only in here if i can found sand crab and ammonite scripts for me cuz i like this one more than others :)

13 minutes ago, jaass said:

I think that im going to die by the sword but just trying to stay alive with some good tips from here. Idk is it even possible to keep it unbanned permanently or not and thats why im asking it. Did u got perm bans instantly after the 1 day ban or did u botted long time before it? I have lost my main too so i dont have much in this shit anymore but anyways it would be nice to keep it in the game and if not - have to try again with other account :D

And for the bot thing, i would stay only in here if i can found sand crab and ammonite scripts for me cuz i like this one more than others :)

I botted for a while before the perm finally came. I at first micromanaged the activities to be more careful, but then later got reckless.

There is a killer sand crab script here by Hashtag. Link here.

6 minutes ago, Prime said:

I botted for a while before the perm finally came. I at first micromanaged the activities to be more careful, but then later got reckless.

There is a killer sand crab script here by Hashtag. Link here.

So i think that i still have a hope :) Im going to be smart and using scripts less than earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's an account you care about, don't bot on it.  No matter what client you use, you'll get banned unless it's something extremely simple like auto click alching.

9 hours ago, Higher said:

If it's an account you care about, don't bot on it.  No matter what client you use, you'll get banned unless it's something extremely simple like auto click alching.

ikr and im cool with it :) i have new botting account too. lets see what happens and im using "afk" scripts

Archived