Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

#1SandCrabs

(49 reviews)
4.99 USD
Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBot's number one Sand Crabs script. Banking, potions, special attacks, ranged support, hop when player is in your area. Customer support.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7711-"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7711-[/url]

About #1SandCrabs

Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBot's number one Sand Crabs script. Banking, potions, special attacks, ranged support, hop when player is in your area. Customer support.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7711-"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7711-[/url]

jessiejames

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It works tremendously. Re-agros well, returns to same exact spot, knows when & what to eat, and what food to grab in bank. It was a bummer that the potions option doesn't include the Attack Potion but honestly I'm probably the only person who uses Attack Potion while training. Haven't tried the other features such as picking up arrows, hopping when someone crashes spot or roaming around the beach instead of staying still. Otherwise this is a pretty dang good script.

Share this review

Link to review
purebotti

Report ·

Very nice script trained 30-99 str in 1 month. Love it :P

Share this review

Link to review
GGWP

Report ·

One of the best scripts DreamBot has to offer.

Share this review

Link to review
JQQ

Report ·

Flawless script, ran for 3 12 hour periods and gained close to 1 and a half million combat exp. All 3 times returning to my client after 12 hours with the bot running perfectly with no errors. Would rate higher than 5 stars if I could.

Share this review

Link to review
tejasv

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5/5... got me from 75-89 range in no time, went to nmz after this, ofcourse bought nmz bot of hastags :D

Share this review

Link to review
tweeksy7

Report ·

I have been using this script for over a year now and it has only gotten better over time. I have never received a single ban on any of my accounts using this. The roaming option works great and its just what works for me. the afk positions work pretty good as well but i just prefer roaming to not upset others :P I like that there is options to drink potions and it always uses them at the right time. All in all i would have to say this is one of the best actual combat scripts made for purchase. Keep up the brilliant work!

Share this review

Link to review
Leonn

Report ·

Great script works like a charm lvled all my basic stats to 60 so then i could use your NMZ script!

Share this review

Link to review

Report ·

Works flawlessly. Reached 70+ Attack/Strength/Def on all the characters I've botted for combat with this script.

Share this review

Link to review
smiledanny

Report ·

Good script mostly, haven't used it recently but I remember it would try and crash other people when I used it a few times. 

Share this review

Link to review
skeclipse

Report ·

works flawlessly. no ban only a few hours of use so far but i can see me using the bot consistently thanks so much. all your scripts are kick ass and definitely #1

Share this review

Link to review
wewfy

Report ·

Works really good, got 70 str 55 att 50 def from 30/30/30 in a couple of days, no bans and super smooth

Share this review

Link to review
sevendm

Report ·

This script works excellent. Is fitting like a glove to the hand, a perfect one. It runs smooth and infinite time... never stops aggro and knows when to go and when not. For 25 hours had no problem. Nice done keep on going.👍

Share this review

Link to review
bobbysmurda

Report ·

Have used this one 200+ hours. Works very well with reset aggro, hopping world & so on, i.e. perfect script. 0 bans using this, no need for babysitting either! 

Great Script Hashtag

Share this review

Link to review
raginrote

Report ·

Haven't had a problem at all with it. Ive gotten 2 accounts up to 70 and 75 str just from this script. I'd recommend this script to anyone. Hashtag is an awesome dude and listens to feedback. 10-08-2018-14-19-02.png.0d58e762de3cd487187f52ca54f37bbf.png

Share this review

Link to review
side188

Report ·

So far I'm absolutely loving it best script I've used in years 

Share this review

Link to review
biscuittRS

Report ·

Been using for weeks, works amazing and would extremely recommend!

Share this review

Link to review
Busty

Report ·

Working excellent, Been running for 43 hours straight & hasn't failed once!

Share this review

Link to review
Postydon

Report ·

Haven't had any problems with this script, this is the only script that I have ever been so confident running without a fear of getting banned.

As long as you set the settings right and set your gear to be appropriate, the ban rate is very minimal due to the only action being potting/eating, visiting banks, using spec and reaggroing. The easiest 5/5 that I've ever been able to give out on a script, highly recommended to anyone looking for a solid combat xp bot.

Only issue is finding vacant spots at peak times, but with enough hopping it'll find a free spot.

Definitely the best script I've ever bought.

-Postydon

Share this review

Link to review
jackiv

Report ·

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Hashtag has done a great job refining this script! With proper break timings you can pretty much leave it alone for any amount of time. Version 2 is a huge improvement and I would recommend this to anyone!

Share this review

Link to review
NotAPenguin

Report ·

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Fantastic support on this script. Any issues I had were fixed as soon as possible. Overall very happy with this script.

Share this review

Link to review
ZageSage

Report ·

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Just purchased confused on set up or maybe it just isnt working not quite sure

Share this review

Link to review