Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there a way how to add paths?

testymain

Lets say i want go from A to B, but i want to have more possible paths the bot could take. Example image below. Is it possible to define path like this and then have the bot run it?

gTDq.png

Update: I am trying something like this 

1. define path using map tool     Tile[] path = {
                new Tile(2999, 3416, 0),
                new Tile(2998, 3409, 0),
                new Tile(3008, 3409, 0),
                new Tile(3007, 3416, 0)
            };

2.initialize new webpath     private CustomWebPath mypath = new CustomWebPath(path);

3. add to web path getWalking().getWebPathFinder().addCustomWebPath(mypath);

But after this i am clueless how to use said path

Hardcoded paths and the web are two different things. To walk a path such as the one defined above, you use the local walker. Here's a link to an old post by Dinh that I managed to find that quite simply explains how to do so:

1 hour ago, testymain said:

Looks good, hopefully it will solve this issue, thank you

You're more than welcome to reach out to me on discord for a full lesson on how paths work if you're still having trouble.

Archived