Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Barrows [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 24.99] [Trident support] [Smart maze solving]

Nex

11 hours ago, uturun said:

Does this support morytania legs for teleport? Any chance for a trial?

It does not but im down to add it if u help me on discord with some id's and interactions since i do not have them myself

On 7/17/2023 at 6:55 PM, Nex said:

It does not but im down to add it if u help me on discord with some id's and interactions since i do not have them myself

I tried joining your discord from your info, said the invitation was old

• 1 month later...

running in to a error while down in the crypt seams to lose maping and quit working gotta give it a little assistance to get it going works for 15 minute 30 minutes if im lucky

unless i catch it

• 3 weeks later...
    Nex Barrows has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Various fixed and improved script overall.

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 44 minutes, 30 seconds

Thanks!

Borrows Script Bug report:

Ring support seems bugged. I'm using brimstone ring and once I press play it just keeps swapping between the Ring of Dueling and Brimstone ring and doesn't continue. The only way I can get the script to run is to just use the dueling ring in ring slot.

Only like 20% of the settings save each time, including gear loadouts; which makes quick starts and tweaking a very lengthy process to set each brother again.

When getting potential, if the brother doesn't spawn until AFTER the chest, the script will get your set potential THEN kill the brother. Essentially tanking drops.

Using a spec weapon does the same bug as rings and will constant swap between spec and main wep, breaking the script.

Lastly it uses 2 tele tabs per interaction 99% of the time. I think it doesn't wait long enough to tele from the portal, so it double clicks. OR, once it teles from the portal, the script doesn't wait long enough to click again so it teles twice. Which cuts prices by 5k per trip...

Possible edits:

Instead of using the portal at Ferox, just use the pool, there is no loading animation so it would solve your double tele tab bug, and greatly increase banking speed. Just Tele to Ferox like normal, drink from pool, re-gear, then back to borrows.

Making the kill order customizable would streamline this script to individuals.

I can tell this is a great script when running at optimum, but right now you have to baby sit because its constantly bumping into bugs. I don't mind tweaking the script sometimes, but the fact its only saving a small % of the settings I want every time, and once I press play I still have to babysit, makes this a time consuming script to get working.

I'm happy to work with you for id's or whatever or send you logs. I mean literally 0 disrespect with this post! This bot looks amazing, I want just to help.

As of 9/21/23 the script doesn't load. I can load about 5 others so I know its at least not me personally, so I'm assuming its the recent client update. Again, I want to help but I've received 0 communication since making my initial post. I've found a bunch more bugs but was hoping you'd reach out sooner.

Loot tracker stops tracking certain runes past like 100 so its constantly way off, that is if it even works. Half the time is just tracks gp.

Gear switching works until it doesn
    't which is close to 20% of the time. For whatever reason after about an hour in, the script will just decide to stop switching gear.

Let me know what I can do to help you
    , but in its current state (when it is running) you need to watch this bot 80%. This is a very expensive bot to have 0 support in over 2 weeks with plenty of bug reports. 

On 9/21/2023 at 1:33 PM, lord maverik said:

As of 9/21/23 the script doesn't load. I can load about 5 others so I know its at least not me personally, so I'm assuming its the recent client update. Again, I want to help but I've received 0 communication since making my initial post. I've found a bunch more bugs but was hoping you'd reach out sooner.

Loot tracker stops tracking certain runes past like 100 so its constantly way off, that is if it even works. Half the time is just tracks gp.

Gear switching works until it doesn't which is close to 20% of the time. For whatever reason after about an hour in, the script will just decide to stop switching gear.

Let me know what I can do to help you, but in its current state (when it is running) you need to watch this bot 80%. This is a very expensive bot to have 0 support in over 2 weeks with plenty of bug reports. 

Been working on the script the past 5 days :) doing a major rework 
    KXIlNjb.png
    Will be live this week.

Nex Barrows Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.34 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Reported issues fixed, and a overhaul on a bunch of stuff..

Time since request was made: 26 minutes, 1 second

Thanks!