Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Actual end of animations

DeadmanVlei

14 hours ago, DeadmanVlei said:

So in other words what you're saying is... that some visible animations aren't actually running animations, and that therefor isAnimating() wont return true.

So isAnimating does not actually represent whether or not an animation is happening...

Yet my script logic is at fault, even though that was exactly my point?

I'm gonna do this. Probably by ID, and use it to make a more inside-out approach to the courses, using movement beginnings as markers instead of animation and movement endings,  thanks for the suggestion, Pseudo.

Kinda. That's how the game behaves. Walking (and running too I think) are not considered animations. But I already told you that's probably not the only reason your script doesn't work. For some obstacles you're performing more than one animation and in the transition player stops both moving and animating so you need to deal with that case too if needed.

Archived