Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hi Dreambotters! AMA

DaylightDies

Hi all! 

I have been working with bots since 2008, and used to run a pretty famous rs injection bot back in the day. I got out of the scene in 2011 when I enlisted in the military and resigned myself to just scripting on my spare time. Since then I didn't pursue Runescape much but decided with the release of Mobile and the incoming player base, I would jump back in!

I currently work a full time job, but during that time I am able to work on my scripts. I see there is quite a lot more content than when I used to play! Suggestions are always welcome!

Hopefully the community benefits from my scripts and I look forward to progress reports probably more than anything else. Feel free to AMA!

3 hours ago, daylightdies said:

Hi all! 

I have been working with bots since 2008, and used to run a pretty famous rs injection bot back in the day. I got out of the scene in 2011 when I enlisted in the military and resigned myself to just scripting on my spare time. Since then I didn't pursue Runescape much but decided with the release of Mobile and the incoming player base, I would jump back in!

I currently work a full time job, but during that time I am able to work on my scripts. I see there is quite a lot more content than when I used to play! Suggestions are always welcome!

Hopefully the community benefits from my scripts and I look forward to progress reports probably more than anything else. Feel free to AMA!

Welcome to DREAMBOT ! i have seen you around and looked at the source code of that script. I hope to see more of you! YAY YOU! 

Thanks for the service, i did BT in quebec in canada

Thanks brother! I'm a bit ignorant, what is BT?
    Also I hope it helped, fortunately it was just the bare-bones script as I didn't want to give away too many secrets. I'm working on a fair re-write now that I know my way around the API as well as release of new areas for those a bit skeptical of pvp worlds. I've got some other scripts coming out soon too!

15 hours ago, 4fuego said:

Welcome back dude!

Question: How long did it take you to learn scripting? What kept you going?

I think I was scripting within a week of picking up the original rsbot (now known as powerbot). I started to learn scripting from skeleton scripts and open source scripts, eventually I learned how to read (not very well) an api. 

Before that, I worked on open source c++/c# and php/javascript games, so I had an idea and foundation to build on.

I released scripts like AIO FMer, Pest Control, AIO Agility, AIO Fletcher.

I actually took a break for awhile, but mobile brought me back and of course scripting with it.

5 hours ago, Articron said:

Why did you pick your username?

Also: Welcome to Dreambot :) 

Killswitch Engage, it was the album I was listening to when I got into botting. As I didn't want to use my regular online name, I chose this :D

// edit - spelling

8 hours ago, Infidel said:

He did his basic training in Quebec. How many days "didn't" you survive PT lol

Bruhhhhhh PT was rough, still is. I'm not the super athletic type but man I got in shape real damn quick. Running became pretty easy and almost enjoyable after training... Some days during training I just wanted to die though. Especially after boot camp, a night out drinking, 45 mins of sleep to wake up and have to run 4 miles...

Archived