Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • deleteAccount(String nickname) doesn't work

ozeki6

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

er

it should. Are there any special characters or anything odd about the nicknames?

No. Alphabetic letters. I also tried naming it just "1" and it didn't worked. Also method containsAccount(String email) I think it checks for nickname instead of email.

16 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

No. Alphabetic letters. I also tried naming it just "1" and it didn't worked. Also method containsAccount(String email) I think it checks for nickname instead of email.

ah containsAccount does check nickname and not email.

I mean the remove account is pretty basic

if(account.getNickname().equalsIgnoreCase(givenNickname)){remove}

Are there any errors when you run it? Are you running delete account on several clients at once?

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

ah containsAccount does check nickname and not email.

I mean the remove account is pretty basic

if(account.getNickname().equalsIgnoreCase(givenNickname)){remove}

Are there any errors when you run it? Are you running delete account on several clients at once?

No errors. No several accounts at once. It seems that if you add an account and then you try to delete it then it won't be fully deleted until you restart the client. Once restarted the account will be removed.

If the account was already added before starting the client it will get deleted instantly if you try.

Archived