Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] OZ Varrock Sewers [Banking] [Burying]

ozeki6

• 2 months later...
    On 10/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, ozeki6 said:

OZ Varrock Sewers

What it does?

The script trains in varrock sewer, supporting most locations.

If text is entered inside food textbox then it will eat when under 70% health and if it has no food it will bank and return. If the textbox is empty it will not eat.

If "Bury bones" option is ticked it will pick bones and bury them otherwise it won't do that.

You can choose the location using the GUI in example below.

ibeB6k.gif

Features:

• Supports food
    • Supports banking
    • Walks to the specified area
    • Chooses the closest attackable NPC
    • Turns run ON at 75% or more
    • Eats when health is under 70%
    • Supports ghosts, skeletons, scorpions, zombies, giant spiders, red spiders, moss giants

Feel free to post progress images/bug reports and suggestions.

45be89857b4b2ef0ef172e58d2d44e8f.png

Trash script. It keeps getting stuck when entering the manhole, and climbing up the ladder, over and over. What would otherwise be a great script, turned out to get me perma banned.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:24 AM, sam123jo0 said:

bot gets stuck coming back down the ladder and doesnt walk further in. also when killing zobies i noticed sometimes it will click the ladder accidently and go up to the bear - this happens about once an hour.

Trash script. It keeps getting stuck when entering the manhole, and climbing up the ladder, over and over. What would otherwise be a great script, turned out to get me perma banned.

• 2 months later...

Just a heads up: this is the first bot script I had ever ran, and it went for about 1.5 hours and then my account was permanently banned. You may want to consider adding more anti-banning. Best of luck! 

Archived