Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Death of mass account creation?

tarxan

Ive been creating my own tutorial island accounts for some time now. In the last day or so every successful account ive created would get locked after a few mins of play time. I've seached though different botting platforms and it seems like jagex have implemented new acc locking method where if u play on an ip that is not the same as the ip the acc was created on it gets an immediate lock. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. They changed the locking system. If you log in with dreambot and other botting clients the accounts will get locked. However,  someone stated that if you rest the accounts about 30mins using the creation IP they will be fine.

57 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

Yes. They changed the locking system. If you log in with dreambot and other botting clients the accounts will get locked. However,  someone stated that if you rest the accounts about 30mins using the creation IP they will be fine.

i rest accounts for 12+ hrs and they are all being locked so that is false. 

11 minutes ago, tarxan said:

i rest accounts for 12+ hrs and they are all being locked so that is false. 

By resting 30 mins I mean being logged in for 30 mins.

The accounts don't get locked when you load the dreambot launcher. Only get locked if you use a script, I tested by training killing chickens on the dreambot client no locks.

5 hours ago, Rebecca631 said:

The accounts don't get locked when you load the dreambot launcher. Only get locked if you use a script, I tested by training killing chickens on the dreambot client no locks.

No. If the tutorial island accounts don't have enough time logged in with the creation IP they will get locked instantly. What you're talking about is bans not locking.

Just to add my two cents in this conversation. I am now getting into big scale botting farms and found that it is a big issue that people have, but I feel like it's all in the way you hide yourself. My partner is big on coding and found an extremely stupid way to hide us(knock on wood) and I ran about 20 bots then swapped ips by accident and no bans for 30 hours. And this was suicide botting, no breaks at no point. 

Getting into botting like this or large scale is very trial and error. They are coming up with sneaky ways to stop you were you start. Take that idea that they ban you upon a different ip and think about ways you can hide yourself. 

25 minutes ago, spectrumlg1 said:

Just to add my two cents in this conversation. I am now getting into big scale botting farms and found that it is a big issue that people have, but I feel like it's all in the way you hide yourself. My partner is big on coding and found an extremely stupid way to hide us(knock on wood) and I ran about 20 bots then swapped ips by accident and no bans for 30 hours. And this was suicide botting, no breaks at no point. 

Getting into botting like this or large scale is very trial and error. They are coming up with sneaky ways to stop you were you start. Take that idea that they ban you upon a different ip and think about ways you can hide yourself. 

swapped ips by accident? Sources are saying that new fresh ips are still causing locks. 

Archived