Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Interesting Find - Bot Bans

UncleHard

Changed my ip and have been botting for 12+ hours, normally i'd wake up to a ban but today none of my accounts were banned they may have just flagged my old ip since 2 accs were banned on it for botting.

So if jagex seems to be a little too good at what they do, try changing your ip or proxy ;)

IP flagging/banning is nothing new and also they are not "getting good at what they are doing"... tracking an IP's history for accounts is not that hard to do lol.

In before OP acts like he has discovered a scheme Jagex has been doing for years that has 'terrorized' the botting community for the past decade. lul.

1 hour ago, ArmyofDragons said:

IP flagging/banning is nothing new and also they are not "getting good at what they are doing"... tracking an IP's history for accounts is not that hard to do lol.

In before OP acts like he has discovered a scheme Jagex has been doing for years that has 'terrorized' the botting community for the past decade. lul.

Too late “GUYS I DISCOVERED A SCHEME THAT JAGEX HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, I WILL NOW REVOLUTIONIZE THE BOTTING COMMUNITY”

5 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Too late “GUYS I DISCOVERED A SCHEME THAT JAGEX HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, I WILL NOW REVOLUTIONIZE THE BOTTING COMMUNITY”

I'm interested 

On 7/27/2018 at 10:35 AM, UncleHard said:

Changed my ip and have been botting for 12+ hours, normally i'd wake up to a ban but today none of my accounts were banned they may have just flagged my old ip since 2 accs were banned on it for botting.

So if jagex seems to be a little too good at what they do, try changing your ip or proxy ;)

it could also be that its the weekend just an fyi since ur new to botting n what not

2 hours ago, dbowkillsu said:

it could also be that its the weekend just an fyi since ur new to botting n what not

not new at all. was experiencing constant bans for 3 weeks now, was using tribot before. Same thing when i moved to here but all of a sudden i change my ip and no more bans at all.

I received 25 bans over the past week. I finally added more spaced out timing for everything and I've been nonstop running my script for 6 weeks! finally received my first 2 day MUTE!

Archived