Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Using bank chest

Suola

Well I dont know why my bot cant open bank chest when I type normal code getbank.open()?

Im talking about zeah bank east of Hosidius house.

Do I have to use getgameobject method there?

Yea u do would be something like this:

GameObject chest = getGameObjects().closest(c ->  c != null && c.getName().contains("Bank chest") && c.hasAction("Bank"));
    			if (!getBank().isOpen() && chest != null) {
    				chest.interact("Bank");
    				sleepUntil(() -> getBank().isOpen(), 2500);
    			}

7 hours ago, Nex said:

Yea u do would be something like this:

GameObject chest = getGameObjects().closest(c ->  c != null && c.getName().contains("Bank chest") && c.hasAction("Bank"));
    			if (!getBank().isOpen() && chest != null) {
    				chest.interact("Bank");
    				sleepUntil(() -> getBank().isOpen(), 2500);
    			}

Yeah that works but then the problem is closing bank, idk is it same here normally getbank.close() because now we interact with bank chest? 

41 minutes ago, Suola said:

Yeah that works but then the problem is closing bank, idk is it same here normally getbank.close() because now we interact with bank chest? 

You don't have to interact with the chest to close the bank. So, yes getBank().close() should work normally.

Archived