Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone get caught up in Jagex's "Bot Busting" stream on twitch?

Devivion

If you werent aware there was a bot busting stream earlier today at twitch.tv/oldschoolrs. 

The jmods teleported confirmed bots to a special world then deleted them from the game one by one.

Anyone get caught by todays event?

yeah me.

normally i don't get banned on weekends but this time i did. I had 2/8 accounts banned today and it was during the morning as they were streaming. But i think they only ban f2p accounts but my accs were p2p

I got banned at around that time, though I think it was a day afterward or maybe a little less. Just a few hours of fletching here and there for a couple days, and then I get a 2 day ban. Unfortunately I can't risk another or it'll be a perma ban. Oh well.

Archived