Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 4G/LTE Mobile Proxies only USA

ProxyLTE

Exclusive 4G LTE USA IP's

250ports = 250 androids that change IP to same location so minimum 2500 unique IP's per day to 10.000 maximum

500 ports - 500 androids that change IP to same location so minimum 5000 unique IP's per day to 50.000 maximum

1000 ports - 1000 androids that change IP to same location so minimum 10.000 unique IP's per day to 100.000 maximum

All our IP's have different ISP's , Carrier. We have all USA carriers

When they are connected on wifi you will have residential too not 4G IP

Exclusive you own your own pool they are minimum 250 online and maximum 400 online so we guarantee 250 online / 500 / 1000 

Prices are expensive !!!

Jabber : -removed-

Skype  : -removed-

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/announcement/3-black-market-rules/

" Anything illegal by law "

I'm going to need you to PM me how you're getting these, since it sounds pretty hackish. Until you can show me these proxies are obtained by legal means, I'm going to say you're not able to sell them here, and I'm locking the thread.

Archived