Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

Don't get me wrong, the script is okay, but there's so many things that needs to be improved with this. First, I've seen multiple times where my bot is at 475 points and the bot decides to want to chop again and not get the 500 points with like 3% left. Secondly, when the brazier gets broken, it runs to the other side, lights 1 log, and then runs back causing it too lose valuable time. Third, the bots keeps clicking on kindling that already has been cut causing it to lose a good 20% of the game. All constructive criticism.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:56 AM, doss98 said:

could I have a trial please? very interested

On 11/28/2018 at 11:43 PM, matias997 said:

nex can i have trial?

Hey, check the first post my discord bot does the trials automatic :)

can i get a trial for this please? Also, does it support using saradomin brews in leau of food?

Edited by bennbo

4 hours ago, bennbo said:

can i get a trial for this please? Also, does it support using saradomin brews in leau of food?

Hi trails are given by my discord bot, and no it doesnt support brews

11 hours ago, Nex said:

Hi trails are given by my discord bot, and no it doesnt support brews

you should implement brews for suport to players with high hp levels, it would decrease the amount of spaces it would need to use for food

Bought this two days ago been fine up to now bot gets stuck either thinking I haven’t filled out GUI or stands next to bruma root while it says chopping and just dies.

4 hours ago, jlandaetta said:

Now the paint doesn’t even come up after GUI is set. Still haven’t been able to get it to work

O, delete dreambot and reload the laucher, thats because you're not on the latest version