Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

13 minutes ago, Nex said:

Hi, it should already do the 500 points thing, as for the safespot i wasnt aware of this i could add this in later on.
    The script detects Hp since u lose some based on this it will fletch/burn again

Super, glad your attentive. I was running the script this morning and a few other issues i noticed; Will not fix the braizer if broken, will not re-light the braizer if it goes out.

Ease of life issues would be to bank between matches to heal and restock. Now, if you have used all your food and have one left you basically waste that game and if he does go restock he doesnt heal up before returning. I hope you dont think im not being a dick. These just seem like  possible easy fixes. I could never do what you do and I commend you for even being able to make a script that works, but without some of these I feel I would be running a bot just to run a bot and I didnt pay 10 bucks for the potential to be banned.  

Lastly if you feel i do not have the right set up tell me what you would recommend for a min req player going in with 50 fm, 30 fletch, 31wc. I am running with 4 pieces of warm gear, 4 lobsters, rune axe and my lvls are 70 fm, 39 fletch, and 52 wc. Again, thanks for all you do and I hope we can get this working properly. 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, RKnox1 said:

Super, glad your attentive. I was running the script this morning and a few other issues i noticed; Will not fix the braizer if broken, will not re-light the braizer if it goes out.

Ease of life issues would be to bank between matches to heal and restock. Now, if you have used all your food and have one left you basically waste that game and if he does go restock he doesnt heal up before returning. I hope you dont think im not being a dick. These just seem like  possible easy fixes. I could never do what you do and I commend you for even being able to make a script that works, but without some of these I feel I would be running a bot just to run a bot and I didnt pay 10 bucks for the potential to be banned.  

Lastly if you feel i do not have the right set up tell me what you would recommend for a min req player going in with 50 fm, 30 fletch, 31wc. I am running with 4 pieces of warm gear, 4 lobsters, rune axe and my lvls are 70 fm, 39 fletch, and 52 wc. Again, thanks for all you do and I hope we can get this working properly. 

kk.. Since i got no response from my last post i doubt ill get one here. Script still wont fix or re light braizers. If this is too much a refund will be fine. Thanks

3 hours ago, RKnox1 said:

kk.. Since i got no response from my last post i doubt ill get one here. Script still wont fix or re light braizers. If this is too much a refund will be fine. Thanks

o sorry, it should do that il have a look today why it isnt doing that and push a fix, ty for report

• 2 weeks later...
    On 9/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, Nex said:

o sorry, it should do that il have a look today why it isnt doing that and push a fix, ty for report

Ok. Hvnt used script since i bought it. I have ran the wintertodt mini game manually to figure out the bugs your script has. The script still wont light braizer. If the braizer goes out, the script just stands there until you take damage or the game ends. Still does not exit after each game to dump reward box, eat and refill on food.  Lastly still clicks too fast when fletching..  Perhaps you could trade me for the hunter script you have and another one. This is just not working. 

1 hour ago, RKnox1 said:

Ok. Hvnt used script since i bought it. I have ran the wintertodt mini game manually to figure out the bugs your script has. The script still wont light braizer. If the braizer goes out, the script just stands there until you take damage or the game ends. Still does not exit after each game to dump reward box, eat and refill on food.  Lastly still clicks too fast when fletching..  Perhaps you could trade me for the hunter script you have and another one. This is just not working. 

hmm i tested it and it worked for me o.O try running it on fresh start

21 hours ago, Nex said:

hmm i tested it and it worked for me o.O try running it on fresh start

Thats great. So it works. Lights and fixes the braizers, banks after every game and eats to restore health before every game.. Nice.. I will try it today.. Thanks buddy...

2 hours ago, uclakers24 said:

just bought this script. cant get to 500 points because it fletches every logg and alot of seconds lots. this script is not performing how it was advertised. ggets one crate every 4 games

hm does it keep using knife on logs? (might have had a widget change then o.O)

5 hours ago, uclakers24 said:

im sorry, ive used ur scripts before and usually no problems but no matter what i try to do it doesnt get 500 pts. if you could issue a refund i would appreciate it.

it should just work :doge: /, il make a account again today and test it myself and fix where needed.