Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

On 3/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, 9 lives said:

hi, bot works well apart from banking, seems to get stuck on the "deposit" stage and will not withdraw food afterwards. if i then manually withdraw food the bot then continues to work fine until the next bank is required. 

Should be fixed in latest version if not let me know and il fix this asap

On 3/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, Vogun said:

Bro... this bot is not functional properly. it barely gets 500 points and looks obvious. I would like a refund it possible, at this rate id rather just do it legitmitely 

any reason for this? & do you have smart points enabled?

On 2/21/2020 at 10:13 PM, DoobieDoo said:

Hi, I saw there was a 7 day grace period for a refund. Could i please get one? I was able to get the script functioning properly. At 400 points it runs back and forth between fires making it alittle obvious. Thank you. 

Do you have smart points enabled?

On 3/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, Nex said:

Should be fixed in latest version if not let me know and il fix this asap

any reason for this? & do you have smart points enabled?

Do you have smart points enabled?

thanks bro appreciate it.

also as a side note, a lot of negative comments here about the bot but im sure thats because positive experinces just dont get shared.

i am using this bot on my hcim (10hp) and the bot works extremely well, you just have to smart about how you bot (not botting in jagex working hours, small sessions etc)

it NEVER misses the points goal if you fletch

it doesnt ever get close to dying

it gets good exp rates

gets construction exp for you 

for me this bot is giving a very good experience

thanks once again nex.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:14 PM, klwilsonnn said:

Hey could i have a free trail interested in running 5+ bots for the near future wanna see how script runs compared to others <3

3 hours ago, coltonjbelk said:

could I please get a trial before I buy?

Hey use the discord :)  bot gives out free trials

Flawless script. Been running for a week now with 0 hiccups. Amazing job Nex. I would also recommend NEX Fisher. Both are reliable and great GUI.

This script works SO well! Nex has by far some of the BEST scripts for Dreambot. As a question, would there be a possibility of the option to say..fletch to 500 points then just burn the logs? Thanks for your work!

20 minutes ago, LilMissX said:

This script works SO well! Nex has by far some of the BEST scripts for Dreambot. As a question, would there be a possibility of the option to say..fletch to 500 points then just burn the logs? Thanks for your work!

Currently need to add alot of other things & finish zulrah so dont think il have time for that anytime soon but il add it to the todo list ;)

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Currently need to add alot of other things & finish zulrah so dont think il have time for that anytime soon but il add it to the todo list ;)

Sounds great :) Thanks so much! And keep up the good work ^^