Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

Use with caution. The script works okay, there is many flaws and it doesn't seem to be updated quite often.

Before I got banned, used it 3 hours per session a day
    Then I started to grind 99, used it approximately 6-8 hours a day for 3 days and got banned. Using every precaution with breaks etc.

8 hours ago, h0st said:

Use with caution. The script works okay, there is many flaws and it doesn't seem to be updated quite often.

Before I got banned, used it 3 hours per session a day
    Then I started to grind 99, used it approximately 6-8 hours a day for 3 days and got banned. Using every precaution with breaks etc.

Hm what flaws? 
    if i get reports i fix things if i dont well idk what to fix then xD

1 hour ago, Nex said:

Hm what flaws? 

- When the brazier is broken, the bot immediatly goes to west. When the brazier is fixed again, it goes back to east. Looks very sketchy and every game when it happends I'm the only one.

- I don't see any anti-ban. The only movement there is, is when there is actions to be made 

- When you have fletch option on, it keep pressing on knife > logs over and over, even tho you haven't been hit by the cold

- When a new round is about to start, and there is some time left for when the round is about to start, you just stand in the lobby. It then starts the bot immediately runs from lobby to the root tree

- Every other player, when the round starts goes from the brazier and the over to the tree. It has happend a few times, that I am the only one just standing by the tree and that also looks suspicious

- When you just have the burn option on, I had 5 inventory spaces out of all the inventory spaces. I have never gotten a round, of 500 points and that is with the smart points system turned on

-It doesnt fix the brazier, but you still have a hammer with you and you can't bank it from more inventory 

- You have to restart the whole client, to get the settings menu on the screen again

- The smart points system only works "one time" and it just chops logs and try to fletch them, when there is a low percentage and the round is about to end

On 4/22/2020 at 11:22 PM, Nex said:

Hm what flaws? 

Are you going to fix it?

20 hours ago, ninja typho0o said:

i seem to have got it to work now but im only getting 220 points each time. how should i have it set up to get to at least 500 points?

Its broken. If you want to make it get 500 points then fletch the logs. But be aware there is a lot of mouse movement, and the anti cheat detects that easily. I have been banned once already by this script and only used this.