Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban meter explanation?

jeffrey0409

I've noticed when I get banned I only get. 2 day ban first then a perm ban. Is that every account? 2 strikes total? Also I've heard if you've had a busting ban, I goes away after a certain time. Of that is true to you get your 2 chances back or is it one more and it's still a perma ban?

All depends on the severity of the bans. You can be banned first time no matter how old the account is if you are thought to be gold farming. 

If your account has a lot of work into it (lots of quests done and nicely leveled up skills) they may give you a 2nd-time chance.

Read: May. This types of bans are manual most likely

Archived