Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello from Canada

Homer

Hello Dreambot

My name is Chico and I' m 22 years old from Canada new_smile.png English is my second language so my spelling can be rough :P

I've finally decided to make an introduction since I'm planning to be very active in the next year and offer my various skill/services on Runescape.

I've been playing rs since 2002 and accomplished many maxed out accounts 

Botting history;  As a kid I always had an entrepreneur spirit and wanted to make extra money when I saw that I could sell my gold, accounts, services I took advantage of that!

I've been over 15,000$ CAN over the years selling rs goods but I haven't been active in the blackmarket in over 6 years due to life getting in the way.

I know have saved enough money to afford staying home and rest on my investments so I will be opening my own service and account shop 

My short terms goal's on Dreambot

1. Get Lifetime Sponsor 

2. Get 100 post

3. Get 25 + Feedback 

Archived