Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Won't walk to port sarim "veos" on docks

cammofunk

private Tile veosPortSarimTile = new Tile(3054, 3193, 0);

my code won't walk to this tile for some reason, it'll walk if i change it to somewhere else tho. this is a tile on the docks

using something like this

getWalking().walk(veosPortSarimTile);
     sleep(Calculations.random(200, 1500));

Tile closest_tile = getWalking().getClosestTileOnMap(veosPortSarimTile);
    getWalking().walk(closest_tile);

Didn't work for me, just ran south of Draynor bank and stayed by the willows

edit: seems like for some reason it can't find the path from draynor glory teleport spot, however if i run above the docks and then tell it to go to veros it will :)

editAgain: thought it worked but it got stuck on the docks, super buggy walking too.

Didn't work for me, just ran south of Draynor bank and stayed by the willows

edit: seems like for some reason it can't find the path from draynor glory teleport spot, however if i run above the docks and then tell it to go to veros it will :)

editAgain: thought it worked but it got stuck on the docks, super buggy walking too.

Chances are that the Dreambot's webwalking can be a lil buggy at times.

Use the client's "Web Node Debug" to see what actually exists in the webwalker. Chances are you'll have to add a new set of links to some already existing nodes.

To do so:

1) Create a CustomWebPath and fill it with appropriately spaced tiles in the constructor (approx 7-10 tiles apart should be perfect)

2) Add your custom web path to the webwalker by using "getWalking().getWebPathFinder().addCustomWebPath(customWebPath);"

3) Connect an existing web node to the start of your custom web path that is approx 7-10 tiles away from the pre-existing node.

4) Smile :)

Use the client's "Web Node Debug" to see what actually exists in the webwalker. Chances are you'll have to add a new set of links to some already existing nodes.

To do so:

1) Create a CustomWebPath and fill it with appropriately spaced tiles in the constructor (approx 7-10 tiles apart should be perfect)

2) Add your custom web path to the webwalker by using "getWalking().getWebPathFinder().addCustomWebPath(customWebPath);"

3) Connect an existing web node to the start of your custom web path that is approx 7-10 tiles away from the pre-existing node.

4) Smile :)

Hey thanks man, I'll do my best to implement this :) 

Hey thanks man, I'll do my best to implement this :)

You mind sharing a simple snipet? <3

just for like 3 tiles

CustomWebPath customWebPath = new CustomWebPath(new Tile(2676, 3170, 0));
    customWebPath.connectToStart(5275);
    getWalking().getWebPathFinder().addCustomWebPath(customWebPath);

CustomWebPath customWebPath = new CustomWebPath(new Tile(2676, 3170, 0));

So theoretically should this work if i call webWalkToVeos() in my loop?

public void webWalkToVeos()
    	{
    		CustomWebPath customWebPath = new CustomWebPath(
    				 new Tile(3105, 3251, 0), new Tile(3104,3258,0)
    				,new Tile(3100, 3272, 0), new Tile(3086,3270,0)
    				,new Tile(3073, 3277, 0), new Tile(3059,3258,0)
    				,new Tile(3058, 3253, 0), new Tile(3044,3247,0)
    				,new Tile(3039, 3236, 0), new Tile(3029,3229,0)
    				,new Tile(3028, 3213, 0), new Tile(3030,3200,0)
    				,new Tile(3041, 3193, 0), new Tile(3053,3192,0));
    		sleeps(150,300);
    	} 

And whats the "customWebPath.connectToStart(5275);"do?

You don't want to call that in your loop because then you'd just be allocating new memory and putting it in the walker over and over again.

If you look at the web node debug, each node has a number. You can connect your new custom web path to an already existing node.

That simply adds your new path to the web walker, then you should be able to walk it normally by using walk();

You don't want to call that in your loop because then you'd just be allocating new memory and putting it in the walker over and over again.

If you look at the web node debug, each node has a number. You can connect your new custom web path to an already existing node.

That simply adds your new path to the web walker, then you should be able to walk it normally by using walk();

Very interesting, so I'm not calling my custom path at all I'm just adding it to the already created nodes?

Archived