Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question About Chain Bans

Grimbles

Will a chain ban remove accounts suspected of botting regardless of the different bot times for each if on the same ip? I want to bond an account but I don't want to jeopardize it with other bots on the same ip in f2p.

they dont bother with chain bans if you are already getting caught through their normal detection methods.  

So an account not following a pattern of normal detection methods won't get thrown into the melting pot just because it's on the same ip as detected bots?

So an account not following a pattern of normal detection methods won't get thrown into the melting pot just because it's on the same ip as detected bots?

In my experiences this is not the case.

My early days of botting ~6 months ago I would bot 3-4 accounts on my home IP while hand-playing my main account at the same time.

On two different occasions I had all of the bots banned at the same exact moment, but my main was perfectly fine.

So I do not think they ban everyone on an IP ever.

In my experiences this is not the case.

My early days of botting ~6 months ago I would bot 3-4 accounts on my home IP while hand-playing my main account at the same time.

On two different occasions I had all of the bots banned at the same exact moment, but my main was perfectly fine.

So I do not think they ban everyone on an IP ever.

Okay, I will just have to test it for myself I guess

Fuck my account got wasted after probably only 30-60 minutes

dunno what you expected botting f2p. member accounts that bot generally last longer. and  my master farming bots last maybe 4-5 days before being banned but that pays for their bonds plus a little extra

i bot on my ultimate ironman whenever im not working and it just passed 1k total today. i babysit the shit out of it, but thats mostly cause bots dont work with ultimates. 

the more you bot, the faster you get banned. i dont bot on my main at all anymore but thats cause it finally got a 2 day ban

dunno what you expected botting f2p. member accounts that bot generally last longer. and  my master farming bots last maybe 4-5 days before being banned but that pays for their bonds plus a little extra

i bot on my ultimate ironman whenever im not working and it just passed 1k total today. i babysit the shit out of it, but thats mostly cause bots dont work with ultimates. 

the more you bot, the faster you get banned. i dont bot on my main at all anymore but thats cause it finally got a 2 day ban

I wasn't botting f2p, that was 1 member's account, only one active on my ip, banned in no more than an hour at night 

I noticed that running only 1~2 bots per IP makes them live longer.

thats what I do on 3 diff IPs - 2 accounts on home ip  and 2 other accounts each one on a different IP and 1 month no bans but damn the bonds cost so much it really takes out the fun. how much time do you bot daily?

Archived