Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anybody interested in teaming up on some scripting?

Nidge

Hi there :)

I've been learning programming on/off for the last year, mostly Java & Ruby on Rails. I feel as though a lot of my projects have been relatively useless and without purpose, just buildings apps for the sake of learning this or applying that. 

Just thought I'd make a quick post and see if anyone would be interested in joining me in learning the dreambot api // making some scripts? Could just go through the basic tuts here, and then onto script requests and see if any seem interesting. Could do a couple hours a week on it depending on our schedules, grab a beer and make some shit? If you've already been scripting and want to do something too, I'm going to be hammering through the tuts here soon enough to try and get up to speed also :).

Hey mate :)

I don't really use skype, do you've discord? nidge#0145

Sure we can team up, add my Skype if you want to take it further. I'm currently doing random scripts on top of my existing farming methods. Would be cool to team up & see what can be done.

My skype username is live:johndonne69_1

• 2 months later...

Archived