Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

7 minutes ago, B L A Z E said:

I am going to try it rn and see if it works cuz it was not working at all yesterday 

its been 2min now of doing nothing it logged me once saying no planks or something, i logged in again and still wont work when is this gonna get fixed or i want my money back for selling a scrip outdated and not working im unhappy to pay for something that wont work 

dont work.PNG

On 1/4/2019 at 3:05 AM, Icyhell said:

@Nex it worked for a few levels and not it is back to doing the same thing.

hmm it should o.O, will be home saturday if it still doesnt work il rewrite the house part

Hey bro, worked fine for a while. Now it just sits at "booting up" or enters and house and just stays there.

I'm trying oak larders and I can fetch the script or whatnot or a screenshot, but yea something's off and I deleted the cache to try and fix it but nothing's working.

Whats going on with this bro. I went from level 40-54 and now it doesnt work again goes to phials and tells me i dont have enough planks ( 10k oak planks in inventory)

20 minutes ago, tyzon420 said:

Whats going on with this bro. I went from level 40-54 and now it doesnt work again goes to phials and tells me i dont have enough planks ( 10k oak planks in inventory)

Delete ur jagex cache and restart dreambot  :)

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Delete ur jagex cache and restart dreambot  :)

Hey i had done that. It then started to walk into my house and just says booting up forever. I then tried it again and it loaded up made 3 oak larders and then traded notes walked back into home and ia now sitting there again entering home. Restarted script and now is just booting up again. I am on way to buy a butler to see if it is phials that is problem. Will then try uaing different material then oak

9 minutes ago, tyzon420 said:

Hey i had done that. It then started to walk into my house and just says booting up forever. I then tried it again and it loaded up made 3 oak larders and then traded notes walked back into home and ia now sitting there again entering home. Restarted script and now is just booting up again. I am on way to buy a butler to see if it is phials that is problem. Will then try uaing different material then oak

Ok so update i had deleted and restarted again. It is running successfully now for 7 minutes will keep posted