Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

On 1/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, hadirokiwo said:

As I can't edit posts:

I just got stuck again:

• [ERROR]20:20:17: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.House.b(Unknown Source) at main.MainConstruction.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Update hasnt been accepted by dreambot yet give it ~24h ish.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, hadirokiwo said:

Cool. Just one thing. It always missclicks the kitchen after entering the portal and therefore always runs outside first before going back in to make larders.

Kinda not efficient.

See here: https://gyazo.com/322f947528024dcac2000d4f0c0d3c97

It gets a tile around the larder which can be outside i guess, might add a system for this to prevent this but got some other scripts to work on first.
    a quickfix on ur end would be to rotate the kitchen so the larder is at the portals side

Edited by Nex

idk if I'm doing something wrong but I've tried everything I can think of. Bot will un note planks with butler only if I have none already un noted and then just sits there saying walking to oak larder... But I'm standing right beside the oak larder

Deleted by cache. Started DB in frest start mode. Can't get the script to work. I would be able to build larders if I have the planks in my inventory, but after that the script would not talk to the demon butler so he could get more planks from the bank.

1 minute ago, mrcunho said:

I would be botting then the bot would just stop in the middle. It would say walking to oak larders and thats it.

Check the logger what it says ur probably missing a item/items