Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

1 hour ago, tyzon420 said:

Hey i had done that. It then started to walk into my house and just says booting up forever. I then tried it again and it loaded up made 3 oak larders and then traded notes walked back into home and ia now sitting there again entering home. Restarted script and now is just booting up again. I am on way to buy a butler to see if it is phials that is problem. Will then try uaing different material then oak

Ok so update i had deleted and restarted again. It is running successfully now for 7 minutes will keep posted

Allright... So it runs for about 20 minutes each time and i have to delete cache again... Not super effective. Any idea what could be done for more permanent fix would be appreciated

I'm having the same issue, deleted the cache and it just sits on booting up or entering the house. 

Any idea what could be the cause? I restarted the bot and everything you said, it worked fine for some levels but then the problem re-emerges :(

9 hours ago, tyzon420 said:

Ok so update i had deleted and restarted again. It is running successfully now for 7 minutes will keep posted

Alright lmk if any new issues occur 

Love the script thus far. 

Although, is there anyway to speed up the Build Item interface to get higher xp/hr? 

Currently i'm averaging 200k xp/h making mahogany tables and only 100k for oak larders. 

Also I'd love if you could have the script make the butler fetch supplies while building your last table/chair/etc. 

3 hours ago, Trevahgotcha said:

Love the script thus far. 

Although, is there anyway to speed up the Build Item interface to get higher xp/hr? 

Currently i'm averaging 200k xp/h making mahogany tables and only 100k for oak larders. 

Also I'd love if you could have the script make the butler fetch supplies while building your last table/chair/etc. 

Planning to add some more features to this script soon as well 

I dont know how you get this to work but this is getting ridiculous. It sometimes works for about 10-20minutes then stops and now it wont start up again. Deleting cache restarting and just stands there. The other construction bot worked flawlessly but only goes to level 40 so what is going on with this one thats 10$

Allright so it seems to work with a demon butler. I think your problem arises from entering the house ( phials method) everytime you walk back inside character just stands there until you log

14 hours ago, tyzon420 said:

Allright so it seems to work with a demon butler. I think your problem arises from entering the house ( phials method) everytime you walk back inside character just stands there until you log

Hm could be il add some more checks in for that will push a fix out tonight (atleast il try from laptob hope i can)

Yeah, its been working for like 40 minutes doing oak larders with Phial. Suddenly it just went idle next to the portal after entering it. Can't get it to start now. Same preset, just does not start.