Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

even purchased a the normal butler (one right below demon butler) and the same thing happened.

It clicks on the butler, and then sits in the options menu for the butler... Then logs itself out.

OKAY! WHAT DOES WORK!!! is when you have the noted planks inside your inventory. THAT works. I have yet to try the demon butler, but using the regular butler and keeping all your noted planks inside your inventory while running the script, works. Even with oak larders.

What I assume most of us have been doing is not bringing noted planks, and relying on the options the butler provides. (clicking him and saying to bring x amount of planks back to us).

I think that is what most of us would like..

jjghghj.PNG

nhjghfhg.PNG

Edited by xtuffx

12 hours ago, Nex said:

Hmm dont have a account that can do doors currently >.<, you mean it will use the spot to build new rooms correct? 

Yeah, when inside the dungeon it doesn't find the door space but when its above it searches for a door hotspot ( to build a room) not an oak door. Also oak larders are running at 100k exp an hour with demon atm. Maybe implement a faster tick speed as it prevents double/triple the exp! Hopefully the feedback helps but other than that its an awesome script!

12 hours ago, xtuffx said:

OKAY! WHAT DOES WORK!!! is when you have the noted planks inside your inventory. THAT works. I have yet to try the demon butler, but using the regular butler and keeping all your noted planks inside your inventory while running the script, works. Even with oak larders.

What I assume most of us have been doing is not bringing noted planks, and relying on the options the butler provides. (clicking him and saying to bring x amount of planks back to us).

I think that is what most of us would like..

jjghghj.PNG

nhjghfhg.PNG

Wait no1 has taken noted planks???? i putted that in the first post to take planks on start  :pepe: guess il add a extra one to make sure people see it, was wondering why it still didnt work

9 hours ago, dfjkslmcxc said:

Yeah, when inside the dungeon it doesn't find the door space but when its above it searches for a door hotspot ( to build a room) not an oak door. Also oak larders are running at 100k exp an hour with demon atm. Maybe implement a faster tick speed as it prevents double/triple the exp! Hopefully the feedback helps but other than that its an awesome script!

Doors need to be fixed waiting for a tester account currently, as for the exp its abit slower then a human as the anti-ban effects the speed

15 minutes ago, Nex said:

Doors need to be fixed waiting for a tester account currently, as for the exp its abit slower then a human as the anti-ban effects the speed

Thats fair enough :) let me know how doors end up!

Stuck at 'Booting up..' state. Doesnt move or start. 

Debugger doesnt give any errors. Inventory is setup like in tut vid. 

Phials making crude wooden chairs with nails in invent.

27 minutes ago, Royboy said:

Stuck at 'Booting up..' state. Doesnt move or start. 

Debugger doesnt give any errors. Inventory is setup like in tut vid. 

Phials making crude wooden chairs with nails in invent.

Where did you start the script? 

Also did you get the UI popup?

Edited by Nex

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Where did you start the script? 

Also did you get the UI popup?

Tried outside portal @phials and and inside building mode house. Got the UI pop-up where i selected Phials and crude wooden chairs.