Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Seraphic's Ban Appeal

Sera

Seraphic's Official Appeal

Who banned you: 

Why were you banned: 

I was banned for thinking I was higher than the rules AS well as unacceptable behaviour in the DreamBot Community.

Why should you be unbanned: 

First off let me clear up the ban. I do not deny that my behaviour was unacceptable within the DreamBot community. I was warned several times about what I was doing but still I found myself in Drama and ended up being permanently banned from the community.

I attempted to join the DreamBot community as a market user as I was trying to be seen as more of a trader rather than someone who just causes trouble. I would like to list a few achievements that I had in the DreamBot community before I ended up permanently banned

-70+ feedback

-Second largest DreamBot Gold Shop

-Second largest voucher shop

-Pinned thread for 12 months (worth $150)

I attempted to contribute to the DreamBot community as much as I could not just as a trader but also for new users who came to use the bot and were unsure of how to purchase scripts with DreamBot credits.

Amongst the time I was banned and even before I was banned I have tried to keep myself out of trouble. One reason for me leaving the DreamBot discord was purely for that reason. I didn't want any of the staff to necessarily dislike me hence why I decided to distance myself from the Discord as a whole. I also sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that I have caused to any of the DreamBot members/community.

My main reason for appealing my ban is to simply return as a market user. I understand if you guys still feel that I am a threat to the community however I am hoping that I can start trading again. I have also denied any trades from DreamBot customers due to this ban as I would not want to take any risk of jeopardising me being able to return to the community.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or contact me over on Discord/Skype (to the staff that have me added).

Archived