Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Free Work!

Viision

Hello, My name is Viision, I created this account name ages ago and don't wanna create another account.
    What im offering today is a chance to snag some services to gain a bit of rep around these parts of town.

Below are some previews of some work i have done.

This work is 100% done by me with several updates screenshots of a full client, As well as screenshares if asked.

What i am offering today is.

5 Quest Vouchers (I have the right to deny anyone)

2  Fighter Torso Vouchers (I have the right to deny anyone)

If you would like a vouch comment below with the following

Discord, What quest or a torso & contact me.

If you would like to tip me after im done it is 100% up to you, As well as leaving a vouch thank you.

Pm me On discord Viision#8062 and ask for a pm on Dreambot to ensure the safety of both parties.

I ask for you to remove all valuables from your bank or add a pin with the necessary items in my inventory. 

fiOdLz1PQjWGPyYpEeygsg.png

96VSJTBLT2OgGbNCG7_6Kw.png

o-pSCWNaR9Gu__b2taGd8w.png

ZXeIoO2bTpmTLCyYRFjPEw.png

U cannot get feedback for free services.

Im not asking anyone to rep me, If they do thats up to them.

Im offering some free work to show that i do the services wether they vouch or not is up to them

Torso! - or quest  :)

Contact me via discord.

Im not asking anyone to rep me, If they do thats up to them.

Im offering some free work to show that i do the services wether they vouch or not is up to them

but if they do ur going against TOS since its not allowed by stating u would like some rep u bascicly asking people to break the rules  :doge:

but if they do ur going against TOS since its not allowed by stating u would like some rep u bascicly asking people to break the rules  :doge:

I can't stop them from vouching or repping me.

lol ur one of those, k den,,

Im not asking any one of them for a rep or a vouch.

I do the work based on me knowing that

User1 will tell User2, Yo that dude viision is legit he did my torso for me.

If i didnt rely based on that you wouldnt see me give these services for free.

I could charge them from day 1.

All vouchers have been claimed please refer to my services thread.

Archived