Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lycen's ban appeal

Lycen

Who banned you: Nuclear Nezz

Why were you banned: 

• Lycen has admitted to falsely acquiring scripts from the SDN, or sharing accounts in order to avoid purchasing a script.

For this he'll receive 10 warning points, and will be per banned from the site.

Why should you be unbanned: 

For starters, neither of these reasons are true. I did not admit to either, I denied both. On top of denying, I submitted pictures of TheMcPker stating he knew how Clock obtained scripts illegally, and of me stating I didn't know how it was done. These were submitted to both Prime and Nezz. 

Since my ban, I have cut ties with all shady figures within this community. I even took a break from the game. This community, and learning new things for this bot, were the only reason I played, and I will not take it for granted if given another chance. 

I admit that while I was here, I grew to want Trump and Pker banned, for all of the things they instigated and the drama they brought. It's no secret that Trump and I had issues, nor is it a secret that Pker was very much involved with him. I have said what I needed to say to them and have moved on. 

It was also brought to my attention that I mislead Articron in obtaining his script, and despite only using a portion of it, I compensated him for the full amount he stated he would have asked for had I not phrased it how I did.

I'd just like another chance to show my true character to this community, and I want to thank all of you that continued to respond to me, and continued to support me after the ban. After trying multiple other communities, I am back because I enjoy Dreambot's community more than any of the others.

The mods were kind, and Nezz was really chill before we pushed his buttons. He is the only dev, among any communities I've joined while searching for a replacement, that actively looked over my shitty code and helped point out errors. He answered questions quickly, and I appreciated it.

I understand you have a community to run, and would rather not babysit us. I'm not asking you to forgive me for the affiliations I chose to make, nor the fact that I continued to affiliate with them when shit went down. I am simply asking for another chance, as I did not do these things I was accused of.

Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Staff has discussed your appeal.

Your overall behavior leads us to believe that if you were to be unbanned, it's very likely that similar situations would inevitably pop back up.

Whether it's from you choosing poor people to do business with, and ending up opening disputes against each other, or just clashing with other users on the forums and causing issues.

Your impact in the community is seen as a combined negative by staff, and we see no reason that you should be allowed back in.

We appreciate your interest in our forums, but at this point we believe it'd be best if you turned that interest somewhere else.

Archived