Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banking Issues

TrepidRex

RQuester is having some problems with banking. I brought it to the attention of Roma, but they said that it was dealt with by the DB API. 

Whenever the script decides to bank, it will look for a certain item and grab it. However, if the next item is above it, then it will continue to scroll downwards. The script never scrolls up to the top of the bank. I fixed this by just allowing input and dragging it back up top for the time being. It seems like it may be trying to scroll back up, I get an error that says "Scroll Widget is null!". 

If its complicated to fix the way it scrolls through the bank, would it be possible to use the search feature instead? 

so what you're trying to say if it the next item to withdraw is above the current one, it wont withdraw it? yeah ive never had this problem so idk.

so what you're trying to say if it the next item to withdraw is above the current one, it wont withdraw it? yeah ive never had this problem so idk.

I've noticed the same thing in the past, it sometimes misses an item and keeps scrolling down untill it reaches the end. Haven't checked for errors and I am not sure when/why this is happening. I know that having at least one banking tab solves this issue. 

RQuester is having some problems with banking. I brought it to the attention of Roma, but they said that it was dealt with by the DB API. 

Whenever the script decides to bank, it will look for a certain item and grab it. However, if the next item is above it, then it will continue to scroll downwards. The script never scrolls up to the top of the bank. I fixed this by just allowing input and dragging it back up top for the time being. It seems like it may be trying to scroll back up, I get an error that says "Scroll Widget is null!". 

If its complicated to fix the way it scrolls through the bank, would it be possible to use the search feature instead? 

Make sure you have Fresh Start turned on. Also close everything related to runescape (Better to just restart your PC) and delete the following from

C:\users\your_windows_username

- jagexcache folder

- All folders beginning with tmpDB

- All files (Mostly .dat) & folders with a name that contains jagex or runescape

- random.dat file

Exactly what I was trying to say. I just wanted to provide exact steps in case they were needed.

Make sure you have Fresh Start turned on. Also close everything related to runescape (Better to just restart your PC) and delete the following from

C:\users\your_windows_username

- jagexcache folder

- All folders beginning with tmpDB

- All files (Mostly .dat) & folders with a name that contains jagex or runescape

- random.dat file

I did all of this, but I'm still having problems with the banking.

Exactly what I was trying to say. I just wanted to provide exact steps in case they were needed.

I did all of this, but I'm still having problems with the banking.

Did you try contacting @Roma about this? I'm sure he'd fix it asap

Archived