Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question about breaks

SystemTTB

I have my accounts set to take a break every 60 minutes for 5 minutes, is there a way to automatically turn the bot off after x amount of time? Say I will be away for 10 hours, but I want to bot for 5 hours. (60 minutes on 5 minutes break, then log out fully after 4 hours and stay logged out) 

maybe that is a feature and I'm missing it 

I have my accounts set to take a break every 60 minutes for 5 minutes, is there a way to automatically turn the bot off after x amount of time? Say I will be away for 10 hours, but I want to bot for 5 hours. (60 minutes on 5 minutes break, then log out fully after 4 hours and stay logged out) 

maybe that is a feature and I'm missing it 

As has been said above, not on the client. Personally I set up an auto-scheduled task to shut my pc down after 'x' hours, depending on where I'm going/what I'm doing, so I can bust out a few hours from my bot then know that my pc has shut itself down while I'm away.

As has been said above, not on the client. Personally I set up an auto-scheduled task to shut my pc down after 'x' hours, depending on where I'm going/what I'm doing, so I can bust out a few hours from my bot then know that my pc has shut itself down while I'm away

If that was somehow implemented into the break system, where you just automatically log out of your account(and stay logged out), or close down dreambot AFTER x amount of time that would be pretty awesome. 

If that was somehow implemented into the break system, where you just automatically log out of your account(and stay logged out), or close down dreambot AFTER x amount of time that would be pretty awesome. 

It could probably be added easily, though I imagine the devs won't bother with it in the current client version, hopefully something we may see in v3.

Additionally, it's very easy to implement into scripts (to stop after a given input time, this can also include breaks). 

Archived