Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • zScorpio - TWC

Scorpius

Dear Dreambot members,

I have recently aquired the TWC tag (More info here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/13619-association-with-banned-members/ ) and here's my reply now that I've heavily thought about before writing.

A few members have risen and fallen over the past few months, noticeably in the past month or maybe even few weeks. Some of them banned, some of them marked TWC, whatever.

Now let me explain this screenshot to everyone, yes I invited every single person in this screenshot and I gave everyone this "Founding Member" title that I later on removed.

Note

- Founding Member [Meaning] --->  "A founding member of a club, group, or organization is one of the first members, often one who was involved in setting it up."

Source: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/founding-member

What this means is, there is no shame in giving this title to all banned members in the world of the internet, the rank merely means these people were here when the thing came alive.

[Edited by Nezz]

k I'm just gonna nip this in the bud here.

You're basically not only advertising the services these people are doing in this thread, but you're also pretty much appealing on the behalf of all of them.

I'm going to edit your main post to remove all of these things.

The reason you're TWC is because 80% of the people you chose to deal with in the starting of your site are banned either for being toxic to the community, scamming, or just in general annoying, scheming people who have no place in any real community.

The fact that *those* are the people you chose to have around you is why you're TWC.

Edit:
    Founding members, by your own definition also generally means those members "often one who was involved in setting it up."

Suggesting that people who *sell hacked accounts* were involved in setting up your store *involving what is probably sensitive information* is just such a terrible fucking thing to flaunt to the world.

Archived