Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • zConcurrentModificationException

Scorpius

btw sorry if my post seemed insensitive, i read it over again and it was. Anyway i'm glad you are accepting feedback and learning. 

btw sorry if my post seemed insensitive, i read it over again and it was. Anyway i'm glad you are accepting feedback and learning. 

Don't worry about it I've treated people worse <3

This is not the approach that should be taken to tackle multi-threading issues.

I'll start reading those links to learn more about it

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/concurrent/CopyOnWriteArrayList.html

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/concurrency/sync.html

In progress, I accumulated knowledge from the internet only though

I'll be writing a tutorial on concurrency/object locking/mutex in the general programming section this week, if you really intend to learn

I'll be writing a tutorial on concurrency/object locking/mutex in the general programming section this week, if you really intend to learn

y, theres about 1000000 tutorials on this online already

Clearly not here on dreambot, why don't you link us some clearly-explained guides?

Why does it have to be on dreambot ??? Its a general java programming practice, just google concurrency in java lol

Archived